REVISIONARY EXERCISE - 4
|Purchase Order, Invoice, Bills, GST:|
1/2/2012 – Capital brought in to company as given below:
1. Cash Rs.3,00,000/-
2. Bank Rs.2,00,000/-
3. Stock: 20 HCL Computers @ Rs.25,000/- each.
2/3/2012 – Purchase order placed with HCL Technologies for 50 computers @ Rs.24,000/- each . Due on 1/4/2012
1/4/2012 - 40 computers purchased from HCL Technologies against the order placed on 2/3/12 on 40 days credit and GST @ 18%
2/4/2012 - Sales made to Viveks & Co 40 Computers @ Rs.26,000/- each on 30 days credit and GST @ 18%
1/5/2012 - Received Rs.5,00,000/- from Viveks & Co against the sales made.
2/5/2012 - Paid Rs.9,00,000/- HCL Technologies against purchases made.
1. Financial year from (under Company info)
2. What is the year book beginning from (Comp info)
3. What is the stock position.
4. What is the amount Payable.
5. What is the amount Receivable.
6. How much Purchase order pending
7. How much GST payable to government.